Apr 4, 2013

Hershey Lodge Packages

We had a trip to New York few years back and one of our friend told us about this hershey lodge packages.  He showed few pictures of that lodge.  First thing which attracted me was the color of the rooms, furnishing, linens etc.  To me almost everything looked brown - like the color of Hershey Chocolate Bar.  All of them looked really nice. 

Dining area looked pretty neat and arranged in a different way. They also have a banquet hall which was neatly arranged.  They also have indoor swimming pool.  By looking at the pictures of the pool, my kids screamed that it looks like their swim school. Another notable feature which I really liked was the fitness center.  By looking at the picture, I can see how comfortable it will be if we spend an hour or two there doing yoga, or some kind of physical activity.

Rooms have their wonderful facilities too.  Like all the other Lodges, it has its own TV, mini fridge, DVD player, some has paid movie options, coffee maker, wake up call facility for meetings, complimentary week day news paper, hair dryer etc. Another feature is the SPA which I think every women should try.  Looked really awesome.

He also told us about Hershey park where kids can have so much fun. They have something called chocolate bingo, Hershey's product character appearance, kids craft etc.  Also they have a specific kid lodge where kids can have their own check-in.  I am not sure whether my girls do their own check-in, but I am sure if we take them to this place, they will definitely have fun.  I am not sure whether we can afford to book a lodge there, but by looking at the pictures, I really would like to try once.

No comments: